LET’S GET YOU STARTED WITH SOMETHING FREE & INSTRUCTIONAL
GET A SNEAK PEAK INTO THESE GREAT BUSINESS BOOKS OF MINE!
GET ALL ACCESS TO MY SPECIAL REPORTS, CHECKLISTS & VIDEOS
Get instant access to the most in-depth training on WordPress you will ever experience. In my WordPress video tutorials, not only will you learn how to install, setup and customize WordPress to your liking, you will be able to do so for any website on virtually any website hosting account. Here’s what you need to learn, and what my WordPress course covers:
Installing, setting up and customizing a NEW WORDPRESS INSTALLATION from scratch!
Finding/installing/customizing WordPress THEMES.
Finding/installing/customizing WordPress PLUGINS.
Adding/customizing WordPress POSTS and PAGES.
Adding/managing Images, Audio & Video in the WordPress MEDIA LIBRARY.
Add top, main, footer and other MENU navigation to your WP website.
Hooking up a SHOPPING CART to your WordPress website.
Creating a MEMBERSHIP SITE with your WordPress website.
EDITING CSS & PHP files to customize the look/feel of your WP site.
EXPORTING/IMPORTING WordPress pages, posts, menus, widgets, and more.
Other WordPress TOOLS & SETTINGS you should know about.
MOVING YOUR WP WEBSITE anywhere! What’s involved? I’ll show you!
Get FULL ACCESS to ALL of my WordPress Training Videos
OVER 70 CHECKLISTS
LEARN STEP-BY-STEP WITH MY CHECKLISTS
Study, learn, and print over 70 checklists inside MTC to have right by your side when you’re implementing some type of business, marketing, eMail, advertising, or other activity!
1. Advertising Checklist
2. Affiliate Setup Checklist HOT!
3. Advertising / Affiliate Banners Sizes Checklist
4. Ask Campaign Checklist
5. Audio Recording Checklist HOT!
6. Autoresponder Setup Checklist
7. Book Cover Design Checklist HOT!
8. Book Launch Party Checklist HOT!
9. Book Marketing Checklist
10. Book Writing Checklist
11. Business Startup Checklist
12. Business Tax Deductions Checklist HOT!
13. Coaching Business Checklist
14. Computer Training Checklist
15. Continuity Program Checklist HOT!
16. CreateSpace.com Publishing Checklist
17. Customer Care Checklist
18. Daily, Weekly, Monthly Marketing Checklists
19. Domain Name Registration Checklist HOT!
20. Domain Name Safeguarding Checklist
21. eBook Creation Checklist
22. eMail Broadcast Checklist HOT!
23. eMail Forward Creation Checklist
24. eMail List Building Tactics Checklist
25. eMail Mini-eCourse Checklist HOT!
26. eZine Publishing Checklist
27. Facebook.com Marketing Checklist HOT!
28. FTP (Upload/Download Web Files) Checklist
29. Fulfillment Center (Home/Office) Checklist
30. GMail Setup Checklist HOT!
31. HTML Basics Checklist
32. Images & Graphics Checklist
33. Income Processing Checklist
34. Interview Checklist HOT!
35. Joint Venture Checklist
36. Kindle Publishing Checklist HOT!
37. Landing Page Checklist HOT!
38. LinkedIn.com Marketing Checklist
39. Member Home Page Checklist HOT!
40. Membership Website Checklist
41. My Networking Checklist
42. Opt-In Web Form Creation Checklist HOT!
43. Outsourcing Checklist (What & Where)
44. Personal Growth Checklist
45. Photography Checklist HOT!
46. Pinterest.com Marketing Checklist
47. Podcasting (Radio Show) Checklist
48. Press Room Checklist HOT!
49. Product Creation Checklist
50. Product Launch Checklist HOT!
51. Product Web Page Checklist
52. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Checklist
53. Self-Publishing Checklist
54. Selling Online Checklist
55. Seminar/Workshop Checklist HOT!
56. Shopping Cart Checklist: Which One?
57. Shopping Cart Checklist: Adding Products
58. Tele-Seminar Checklist HOT!
59. Thank You Page Checklist (Purchases)
60. Twitter.com Marketing Checklist HOT!
61. Video Marketing Checklist
62. Video Recording Checklist HOT!
63. Webinar Checklist
64. Webmaster / Virtual Assistant Checklist
65. Website Building Checklist HOT!
66. WordPress Installation Checklist HOT!
67. WordPress Plugin Checklist HOT!
68. WordPress Theme Checklist HOT!
69. WordPress Security Checklist HOT!
70. WordPress Blog Setup Checklist
71. “Move Your WordPress Site” Checklist HOT!
100+ TRAINING ARTICLES
LEARN A LOT ABOUT BUSINESS/MARKETING
These reports cover getting paid by clients, hiring/firing webmasters, eBook/eZine marketing, conducting tele-seminars, joint venturing with others, domain registration must-do’s, contracts and agreements, interviews and publicity, marketing, photography, pricing products (physical/digital), outsourcing/fulfillment, and much more. I’m always adding to this section! Each report is like a mini-consulting session with me.
• 10 Ways To Create Original Content For Sale/Profit Like I Do
• 10 Ways To Improve Your Radio/TV Interview Skills Like I Do
• 10 Ways To Make Money As A Web Designer Building Websites!
• 121 Ways To Promote & Market Your Book Like I Do
• 21 Reasons To Become A Webmaster!
• 21 Steps To Launching Your Website Design Business!
• 21 Ways To Spy On Your Competition Like I Do
• 25 Hidden Profit Killers: Avoid These 25 Profit Killers For Any Business
• 60+ Ways To Make Money With Your Website Like I Do
• Author Interviews (How To Get Them & Prepare For Them)
• Banking Tips For Every Small Business Owner
• Bogus Orders, Fraud, International Orders & What You Should Know
• Business Plan Writing, Outline & Tips For Writing Business Plans
• Buying & Selling Domains: How Much Is Your Domain Name Worth?
• Can You Take Your Own Pictures? I Do, Here’s Why/How!
• Come Up With A Gimmick, So You Stand Out Among Your Competition!
• Consider All This Before Taking The Leap To Make Money Online!
• Contracts: Creating Contracts That Protect You & Ensure You Get Paid!
• Depending On What You Sell, Here’s What You Need To Collect Payments
• Determine What You Will Do To Make Money Online!
• Determine Why You Want To Make Money Online. What Drives You?
• Do You Have A Budget For Taking Your Business Idea Online?
• Find Out Who Owns A Certain Domain & What To Do About It
• Getting Paid: Active, Passive & Residual Income Definitions! Which Is Best?
• Getting Paid: Collecting Past Due Balances Like I Do
• Getting Paid: How Do You Set Your Rates For Your Time & Services?
• Getting Paid: Invoicing Strategies Like I Do
• Getting Paid: Learn How To Ask Clients For Money! What Do You Say? It’s An Art!
• Getting Paid: Learn The Many Ways You Get Paid From Clients & Customers
• Getting Paid: The Income Wheel: My Personal Philosophy Of Making Money!
• Getting Paid: Vital Reminders To Consider When Getting Paid From Clients
• How Do You Fire A Webmaster? I’ll Tell You Exactly How!
• How Do You Make Money In A Competitive & Saturated Global Economy?
• How Do You Price Digital & Tangible Products To Sell Online
• How Long Does It Usually Take To Build A Website?
• How Many Web Designers Should You Talk To Prior Hiring One?
• How Much Money Can You Expect To Make Online? The Truth!
• How To Create Fill-In-The-Blank Handouts For Your Presentations
• How To Send Your Manuscript To An Editor So They Can Edit Your Book/eBook
• JV Introduction: Making Money With Other People via “Joint Venture”
• JV Tactic #1: Why Would You Want To “Joint Venture” With Someone?
• JV Tactic #2: How Long Will Your Joint Venture Run?
• JV Tactic #3: Who Is Your Ideal “Joint Venture” Partner(s)?
• JV Tactic #4: What Would You Like To Create/Sell With This JV Partner?
• JV Tactic #5: Who’s List Will You Use To Promote Your Product/Service/Offer?
• JV Tactic #6: How Will You Split The Profits From Your JV Promotional Efforts?
• JV Tactic #7: Keep Track Of Expenses & Income From Your JV Project
• JV Tactic #8: What Should You Look For In A Joint Venture Partner?
• JV Tactic #9: What Will A Potential Joint Venture Partner Want To See In You?
• JV Tactic #10: What Services Do You Need To Support Your JV Opportunity?
• JV Tactic #11: What Are Some Of The Downsides Of Joint Venturing?
• JV Tactic #12: Where Do You Find Potential Affiliates For Your JV?
• JV Tactic #13: How Do You Approach A Potential JV Partner?
• JV Tactic #14: What Do You Do After The JV Project Is Over?
• My “50 States Sales Goal” To Aim For When Making Money Online
• My “Projected Income Chart” For Setting Sales & Income Goals
• My Personal Audio Recording Tips & Techniques
• My Personal Sales/Marketing “Principles” For Selling Online/Offline
• My TOP 15 MUST-DO Domain Registration Tips For You!
• Plan Your Online Business Venture To A “T” Before You Launch Out!
• Really Great Domain Name Ideas For You To Consider Registering
• Register Domain Names With Popular Keywords!
• Reverse Shoplifting Book Marketing Tactic
• Sales & Selling Concepts You Should Know To Increase Sales!
• Should You Have An Agreement When Hiring Someone To Work For You?
• Taking Photos: Should You Hire A Photographer Or Take Your Own?
• Taking Photos: What About Clothing & Dress Attire?
• Taking Photos: How Should You Prepare To Take Your Picture(s)?
• Taking Photos: What Kind Of Pictures Should You Take?
• Taking Photos: Location, Location, Location
• Taking Photos: Getting Help Taking Your Pictures
• Taking Photos: Editing Your Photographs
• Taking Photos: How Often Should You Take Pictures Of Yourself?
• Tele-Seminars: What Are Tele-Seminars & Who Uses Them?
• Tele-Seminars: Why Should You Start Using Tele-Seminars?
• Tele-Seminars: What Equipment Do You Need?
• Tele-Seminars: Making Money With Tele-Seminars
• Tele-Seminars: Setting Up & Conducting Tele-Seminars
• Tele-Seminars: More Tips For Conducting Tele-Seminars
• Tele-Seminars: Ten Ways To Make More Money With Tele-Seminars
• Tele-Seminars: Recording Tele-Seminars For Fun & Profit!
• Tele-Seminars: How Do You Promote Your Tele-Seminars?
• The Ideal Business (To Have) … Do You Know What It Is?
• The Sales/Marketing “Funnel System” For Making Money Online
• Vital “Computer Repair & Backup” Checklist Items To Remember
• Watch For Red Flags / Warnings When Working With Webmasters
• What Are The Pros & Cons Of Doing It Yourself vs. Outsourcing?
• What Are The Usual Costs To Build A Website? How Is It Normally Billed?
• What Are You Looking For When You Spy On Your Competition?
• What Does A Webmaster Usually Charge For His/Her Services?
• What If You Owe Money To Your Former Webmaster, What Do You Do?
• What Is A Merchant Account & How Is It Used To Collect Payments Online?
• What Is A Virtual Terminal & How Is It Used To Collect Payments Online?
• What Should A Fulfillment Company Be Able To Do For You & Your Business?
• What Should You Do If You’re Domain Name Has Expired?
• What Tasks Could You Outsource To Others To Free Up Your Time?
• When Outsourcing Work, Review These Tips To Ensure You Do It Right!
• When Starting A New Business, Here’s What To Do First, Second, …
• Where Can You Find The Help You Need To Get Help With A Project?
• Why Attend Trade Shows & Expos To Market Your Products & Services
• Why Rent A Private Mail Box (Not A P.O. Box)
• Why Should You Use A Fulfillment Company?
… and so many more!
Literally, there are so many other special reports inside MyTrainingCenter.com, you would be blown away by their titles (and rich content therein) and what they can teach you. I know, for me, my whole business and marketing existence is based on what I share with you inside MTC. So, if I’m benefiting from this special knowledge, you can just imagine how you too will benefit in so many ways!$!$!$!$
200+ VIDEO TUTORIALS
WATCH, LEARN & APPLY
Learning the skills you need to make money online/offline and in virtually any economy has never been easier! Simply watch my world-class video tutorials, learn what you want, and apply what you learn! Check out the video categories below to see if interest you! I know, for me, I couldn’t run my business(es) and make money online/offline without knowing these skills myself, personally!
“What can I say about the man who’s been my webmaster and personal coach/consultant for going on a decade! With his help online, my business has easily grossed over a million dollars in that time. It’s been me, a couple of employees to handle fulfillment, and Bart, at the helm managing the website this whole time. He’s my million dollar webmaster, consultant and friend, for sure.” — Gabriala Brown, ToothSoap.com
“As a business consultant, the thought of writing and marketing my own book was daunting. The lessons I found at MyTrainingCenter.com (MTC) were simple, and broke this huge task down to easy-to-follow steps …” — Ann B., Online Marketing Expert
“Ever since I met Bart Smith, it’s been non-stop learning ever since, and I’m serious! If you run your own business, like I do, sign up for MyTrainingCenter.com NOW! You won’t waste time dealing with people who ‘say’ they know what they’re doing; instead, you’ll (soon) know better! You won’t have to ‘wait’ for them to come through when they (rarely) do; instead, do it yourself!” — John Santangelo, LANLP.com
“After many frustrating months of searching for THE RIGHT web designer to work with me on creating my first website from scratch, I acted on multiple referrals to Bart Smith, especially after reviewing his impressive website, MyTrainingCenter.com. I struck both gold & oil in working with Bart! After a lengthy interview with me he cooked up a website literally OVERNIGHT that totally exceeded my expectations and anything I could have ever conceived of. Bart over-delivered! He KNOWS EVERYTHING …” — Marlene Green, Business & Real Estate Investor
“Wow, everything you will ever need to learn and succeed in business, online and in marketing; you will find it inside MyTrainingCenter.com (MTC). It’s all-in-one! No need to buy any other package or training material. Everything inside MTC is laid out in a clear and concise manner. There’s no room for wondering or confusion.” — Remy Attalin, Dentist, France
“For the last several years I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on tutorial books, software and conferences when MyTrainingCenter.com was all I needed. Wow, Bart Smith has created (the only) inexpensive one-stop shop that provides step-by-step, easy-to-understand information; complete with videos, text and convenient navigation links for almost any subject.” — Richard D., Financial Payments Director
“Within 20 minutes you showed me how to make a change on my website and how to upload files it to my website server using FTP software; something I’ve been trying to do myself for over a YEAR! I never thought it could be that fun and easy! Bart, I really appreciate your time, knowledge and your energy and taking the time to set me up to WIN!” — Paul Babbit, Personal Development Coach
“I think Bart is the BEST web designer I’ve ever come across because he not only designs your site, but he designs it with his savvy marketing mind that helps you to attract a continuous stream of new business! — Jim M., Professional Speaker/Trainer
“Bart’s been my book designer, web designer and go-to person for so much for the past 15+ years. He created my whole INTERVIEW TACTICS book concept, book title and tweaked it so to where I’m still using what he came up with years ago to make money to this day. Oh, and he laid the book out on the inside, as well as the cover design work, which hasn’t needed to be touched since it was born. I work with the best in my industry and am in contact with so many, so called, experts. Bart stands in a league of his own. If you get to work with him like I have, then you know exactly what it’s like to not only have a true friend in your life, but someone who cares deep down about your success and being the best at what you do.” — Gayl Murphy, 25+ Year Hollywood Correspondent (15,000 Interviews)
“Bart, on a serious note, I wanted to tell you how impressed I am (with your web work). Friends / family ask me all the time ‘what do you do again?’ and the stock answer of ‘writing software for subscription websites’ often doesn’t register. Now, I can just tell them the domain name and say to them, ‘take a look at our website and our case studies … I write the software that makes that happen.’ It’s also reminded me of why I do this — because people actually benefit from it. Thanks again!” — Dave K., Programmer
“Your superb art work and (web) design are the best. I love the way you think and the way you operate. Your work on my websites, and consulting advice can be compared to no one I know. Love your books too!” — Connie Q., Real Estate Agent
Bart, I never knew you were such a research monster! How do you create these comprehensive lists of marketing resources, and do all the rest you do? I’ve been a marketing consultant for almost 30 years, and your training website (MTC) is the only resource I have found that includes all of this valuable information in one place. Oh, did I tell you? I fired the person who was doing my research, because you’ve done it all and more than she ever will find online.” — Debbie B., Marketing Consultant & Trainer
“Bart, I just wanted to express my feelings about your training website, MyTrainingCenter.com! I was actively seeking a site with information that could teach me how to create audio products I can sell from my website. After learning what your site had to offer, I instantly signed up to become a member.” — Rod T., Physical Trainer
“Bart, thank you so much for my website, eBook and for hooking up the opt-in box on my website like you did! I’m already starting to build a list of people I can get to know and help. You should also know I am getting so many compliments about the website, its layout, what you did, it’s just incredible!” — Amy T., MSW, LCSW
“Bart, I am very pleased that you are in my life. As always, you are a joy to work with, ever so resourceful, a wonderful speaker and one of the best ‘networkers’ I’ve ever met. How you go about connecting people together is truly amazing.” — Susan L., Speaker Consultant
“Wow! Bart, we are blown away! You’ve far exceeded our expectations. All of our members who visit our website keep contacting us to tell us how impressed they are with the 1000% improvement you’ve made on our new site. I’ve never met such a RENAISSANCE MAN before, Bart, you are the ‘Whole Package.'” — Leah K., Real Estate Investment Club & Marketing Director
“I first met Bart almost ten years ago. To date, I am still blown away at what Bart knows, his level of care and enthusiasm for teaching people and empowering them to be greater than they think they can be. He actually takes you there! I flew out to train with Bart for a whole week. It was non-stop learning and working on my website and going over my personal plans for what I was doing at the time. If I EVER need inspiration, an idea, organization of my ideas, website advice, book advice, even marketing advice, Bart tells it straight like it is. No holds barred. He’s truly one of a kind, and a really good friend.” — Todd Woods, Franchise Consultant/Trainer
“First things first, Bart is not human. He is a machine. The way he pumps out books, websites, marketing advice, … I’ve NEVER seen anyone work as fast as he does and with such precision. You know Bart’s work if you ever get to see it. He stands out from among all others. Thank YOU, Bart, for all the work you’ve done for me.” — Hasani Pettiford, Relationship Expert, TV Personality & College Speaker
“I learned more in 2 hours on the phone with Bart, working on my website, than I have my entire life on the Internet. Bart teaches me something every 5 minutes I speak to him. He took my original (old school looking) website and overnight turned it into a modern day selling machine.” — Shira Bush, TrainWithProFIT
“Having worked along side some of the biggest names in personal development, real estate and investment strategies, one thing stands clear, if you are looking for extremely inexpensive online tutorials about computers, and how to create information products, record audio products, self-publish your next book, how to build websites, how to set up affiliate programs, use graphic design programs, write a book, find a book printer, locate fulfillment centers, build a list of prospects/clients, create your own eZine, create your own podcast show, marketing your business online and offline, and making money, and on and on; there’s NO other place to learn all this than MyTrainingCenter.com.” — Sherrie R., Webinar Coach & Trainer
“I’ve known Bart for almost ten years now. During that time, he’s been my webmaster, audio recording consultant, marketing consultant, business consultant, good friend, and if there’s anyone I trust when it comes to my business, website design, eCommerce, creating/selling products and recording my seminars, Bart’s the man to go to.” — Dr. Andrea Purcell, NMD, PortalToHealing.com
“I have done business with a lot of very knowledgeable people on many different subjects, but I must say that Bart Smith is at the top of the list when it comes to many aspects of the Internet. Time and again, I have found Bart to be one of the most resourceful and leading-edge resources …” — Deborah P., Marketing/Publicity Consultant
“Bart your letter was so beautiful. It is really pushing me into the right direction. I am motivated and inspired.” — Paula L., Actress/Model
“No one can fill your shoes.” — Joyce G., Health Consultant
“Thanks for the BART-FUEL. I needed it. I really appreciate your time on the phone. We’ll get this book off the ground soon, I just know it. I love your energy and appreciate your positive and always motivational emails.” — Mike P., Golf Trainer/Consultant
“Thanks, Bart. Really, you’ve really been there for me, helping me, guiding me, providing me the direction I need; the vision and training materials I need to take what I know and move to the next level (income-wise; working-wise). What you offer through MyTrainingCenter.com is so much more than what they teach at the college level. And, for the price? You blow colleges out of the water!” — Troy (H.T.B.), Consultant
“I’ve owned my own marketing company for years, and it is truly difficult to find ‘integrity’ and ‘talent’ within the same person these days; combined with dependability and a wonderful sense of humor, … BART ROCKS!” — Alexandra T., Business Owner & Health Product Specialist & Marketer
“Bart, thank you so much for ALWAYS taking time to help me. The material in MyTrainingCenter.com is very useful for someone who is a ‘computer newbie’ like me. Your step-by-step approach with graphics is really user-friendly. It makes the learning more fun. Our talk on the marketing strategy was inspiring, too. I think you have a special gift in knowing what a person wants and needs, which is very essential in business. I’m so glad we’ve reconnected again.” — Masako W., Acupuncturist
“Bart, when I have a GREAT IDEA, but don’t know where to go with it, you come to my rescue! Thank you, Bart, you’re such a great friend!” — Jill S., Producer & Radio Show Host
“I’ve had the good fortune to be able to work with Bart on many projects over the years. Bart has provided amazing support and delivered fast and effective solutions to my challenges with website design, eCommerce, and online marketing strategies. Given that he’s in a completely different time zone to me makes him even more incredible. I get faster responsiveness from Bart than I do from many service providers in my own city! Bart is smart, savvy and infinitely knowledgeable on many topics. I would highly recommend that anyone in business, who needs the sort of help that Bart can provide, to work with him. You won’t look back, really. And I can’t withhold the fact that his cookies are without doubt THE best I have ever eaten anywhere in the world. If you’re lucky, you may get one when you decide to work with him!” — Jenny Stilwell, Marketing Consultant (Australia)
“I am absolutely amazed at your articulation and just general sense of perceptions about things. When you spoke about computers and business and your training center, wow, I was just blown away by how much you knew. Thank you for your help. You’re very caring.” — Urbara S., Health Professional
“I think one of the luckiest days I ever had was when a friend of mine gave me Bart Smith’s phone number. I needed help in trying to record over the telephone. So, I called Bart. He had never heard about me, but as is his nature, he answered all my questions and that much more! I never knew anyone so generous with his time and knowledge. He doesn’t hold anything back! Then, when I was thinking of having my website revamped, …” — Patsy B., Online Business Manager
“As always, you have come to my (business’) rescue. Thank you!” — Oksana B., Aerodynamics Consultant
Did you really build this training website and the tutorials inside all by yourself? No help/outsourcing?
Yes, I did everything all by my lonesome. The skills I used to build this multi-million dollar website I teach (you) inside MTC. I did it myself to show you what’s possible (within you) when you learn what I know.
How long does it take to learn what’s inside MTC? It seems like a pretty big website!
It won’t take you as long to learn what I had to go through to put this site together, or learn it myself. Instead, you pick what you want to learn and learn it in seconds, minutes, a few hours. This is training a la carte BIG TIME!
Can I still access MyTrainingCenter.com, even though I’m not a member, to access your recommended resources, blog articles, podcasts, event announcements, book store and more?
Yes, absolutely! Simply click on any of the links below in the footer or in the header of this web page and you can enter MTC, look around, learn and so much more.