Adding A New Book Title To Your CreateSpace Account (Part 3: “Interior Settings”)
This video shows you how you might go about customizing (and uploading) the interior of your newly added book title. This video is #3 in a 4-part video tutorial series on how to add a book title to your CreateSpace account.
There are four separate videos outlining the four basic steps to adding a new title to your CreateSpace account, which are:
- Video / Step #1: Add Your Title
- Video / Step #2: Assign ISBN#
- Video / Step #3: Interior Settings
- Video / Step #4: Cover Settings
If you watch these four videos in sequence, you’ll get a thorough understanding of how to add a new book title to your CreateSpace account. Be sure to watch my other CreateSpace videos after these four to learn more about customizing your new book title with channels, pricing, uploading your interior file and your cover file, etc.
To add a new book title to your CreateSpace account, simply login and follow the instructions as I’ve outlined in my video above.
- Podcast Episode #0003: The Income Wheel: My Personal Philosophy Of Making Money! - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0002: The Ideal Business (To Own/Run) … Do You Know What It Is? - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0001: 60+ Ways To Make Money With Your Website - March 26, 2017
- Sony Street Style On-the-Ear Headphones (MDRG45LP) – Black - March 4, 2017
- Create Your Own Podcast Now - February 26, 2017
- Learn How To Get “Author Interviews” For The Book You Just Wrote - January 11, 2017
- Message From The Author - September 8, 2016
- OneSuite.com (Fax-to-Email) - July 21, 2016
- SquareUp.com - July 18, 2016
- MailerLite.com - July 15, 2016
Order the world's best chocolate chip cookies today from BartsCookies.com!