Calling All Expert Trainers …
Are you an expert in your field of expertise? Do you teach a specific skill, technique or system that helps your clients perform better in their business and/or make money? If so, I’m interested in speaking with you about a potential training opportunity here at MTC. Chosen trainers and their courses can earn a nice commission for every course sold on MyTrainingCenter.com.
1. Read my Suggested Class Requirements below. Then, apply to become a trainer by filling in the form on this page.
2. Your application to teach a course will be reviewed for relevance and purpose of this website.
3. If your course proposal is a match, you will then get assistance in creating your course(s).
SUGGESTED CLASS REQUIREMENTS:
Here’s what I’m looking for when it comes to the kind of class(es) I want taught at MTC. Does your course meet this criteria?
1. Course should be 1-5 hours long and available in written, audio and/or video format. Can be longer. Suggest and let’s see.
2. Course will be hosted and delivered on MTC. That includes all written, audio and video files.
3. Course must teach a lesson that relates to making money. If you’re not sure, submit your idea for evaluation.
4. If you don’t have ready-to-go course material, time permitting, we can record a live via tele-seminar or webinar event with you (trainer) and I (Bart Smith, MTC Founder), with or without a live audience. Recorded session can then be hosted on MTC for promotional / sales purposes to upsell to something you have to offer.
5. You can have a product/service and/or special offer to upsell at the end of a course if the course is free and used for educational and/or promotional purposes.
6. Must have an affiliate link so MTC can link to your special offer or be willing to host your paid product/course on MTC for digital delivery.
7. Depending on the type of class you wish to teach, there may be other criteria I’m looking for. So, suggest your class topic(s) and let’s see what we can do together!