Calendarize It! is a powerful calendar WordPress plugin which uses Shortcodes to display any calendar you create on any page you want on your website. You can display one or more, specific calendars, venues, organizers or calendars created by specific users. You can even choose the view of the calendar. You will find the other options in the “Shortcode” menu.
Calendarize It! uses Shortcodes (calendarizeit) to display the calendar as it makes it very flexible. You can display specific calendars, venues, organizers or calendars created by specific users. You can even choose the view of the calendar. You will find the other options in the “Shortcode” menu.
Calendarize It! makes it possible for you to display individual calendars for each user in WordPress by inserting a simply Shortcode, such as )(calendarizeit author_name=’ENTERUSERNAME).
The Shortcode below will insert the Calendar and only display events created by the ‘admin’ user. You can replace “admin” with any other username, if you use (calendarizeit author_name=’ADMINNAME’) for the shortcode.
If you just want to insert the calendar, which shows all events that you have created use the following shortcode. If you have the External Events Sources add-on the shortcode will also shows the external feeds from Facebook, Google Calendar and Meetup.com.
… and much more!
Note, this is not a free plugin, but one you pay for (and download) through CodeCanyon.net. Click on the button below to learn more about this plugin:
- Create Your Own Podcast Now - February 26, 2017
- Learn How To Get “Author Interviews” For The Book You Just Wrote - January 11, 2017
- Message From The Author - September 8, 2016
- OneSuite.com (Fax-to-Email) - July 21, 2016
- SquareUp.com - July 18, 2016
- MailerLite.com - July 15, 2016
- Libsyn Podcasting Plugin - July 15, 2016
- Advanced Ads - June 18, 2016
- Custom Taxonomy Order NE - January 15, 2016
- Using Sound Forge Audio Studio To Record/Edit Audio Recordings (Overview) - December 30, 2015
Order the world's best chocolate chip cookies today from BartsCookies.com!