Confirm/Add The Transport & Standard Toolbars Are Visible Before You Start Recording Your Audio
In this video tutorial, I’m going to show you how to locate, confirm and add the transport and standard toolbars (if they’re not visible) before you start recording your audio.
The transport and standard toolbars contain convenient icons for you to click on when you need to access certain features and functions within Sound Forge Audio Studio quickly.
To download a trial version of Sound Forge “Audio Studio” just click on the button below. Note, this is not a free program, but one you pay for. Is it worth buying? ABSOLUTELY! I’ve used this program to record all of my books and edit all kinds of audio. I also bought it years ago, and it’s still paying for itself over and over!
- Podcast Episode #0003: The Income Wheel: My Personal Philosophy Of Making Money! - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0002: The Ideal Business (To Own/Run) … Do You Know What It Is? - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0001: 60+ Ways To Make Money With Your Website - March 26, 2017
- Sony Street Style On-the-Ear Headphones (MDRG45LP) – Black - March 4, 2017
- Create Your Own Podcast Now - February 26, 2017
- Learn How To Get “Author Interviews” For The Book You Just Wrote - January 11, 2017
- Message From The Author - September 8, 2016
- OneSuite.com (Fax-to-Email) - July 21, 2016
- SquareUp.com - July 18, 2016
- MailerLite.com - July 15, 2016
Order the world's best chocolate chip cookies today from BartsCookies.com!