Did you remember to write a post for next Tuesday? What about the Tuesday after that? WordPress doesn’t make it easy to see when your posts are scheduled. The Editorial Calendar WordPress plugin makes it possible to see all your posts and drag and drop them to manage your blog. You can drag and drop to move posts, edit posts right in the calendar, and manage your entire blog.
- See all of your posts and when they’ll be posted …
- Drag and drop to change your post dates …
- Manage your drafts with our new drafts drawer …
- Quick-edit post titles, contents, and times …
- Publish posts or manage drafts …
- Easily see the status of your posts …
- Manage posts from multiple authors …
… and so much more!
For more information about this plugin, and to download it from WordPress.org, click on the button below:
- Podcast Episode #0003: The Income Wheel: My Personal Philosophy Of Making Money! - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0002: The Ideal Business (To Own/Run) … Do You Know What It Is? - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0001: 60+ Ways To Make Money With Your Website - March 26, 2017
- Sony Street Style On-the-Ear Headphones (MDRG45LP) – Black - March 4, 2017
- Create Your Own Podcast Now - February 26, 2017
- Learn How To Get “Author Interviews” For The Book You Just Wrote - January 11, 2017
- Message From The Author - September 8, 2016
- OneSuite.com (Fax-to-Email) - July 21, 2016
- SquareUp.com - July 18, 2016
- MailerLite.com - July 15, 2016
Order the world's best chocolate chip cookies today from BartsCookies.com!