How do you make money as a coach? Great question. Here’s the answer in short … it comes from four main sources. Let’s review the Rich Coach “Money Pie” to see where the bulk of your income will come from as a “Rich Coach!”
- Product Sales – Books, CD’s, workbooks, eBooks, home-study courses, manuals, DVD’s, membership sites, eCourses, etc.
- Group Coaching – Classes, seminars, boot camps, workshops, tele-seminars, mastermind groups, webinars, retreats, coaching clubs, etc.
- 1-On-1 Coaching – Telephone coaching, in-person coaching, eMail support coaching, etc.
- Affiliate Sales – Other people’s products, seminars, services, etc., that you promote and get paid a commission.
Now, why is it important to consider that sequence of income-generating sources? For these reasons:
As you can see, knowing “where” your money comes from is vital to your coaching income’s bottom line. Look at all the money you could be letting go of, when in reality it’s yours for the taking! You just have to think this way and act in this direction!
- Podcast Episode #0003: The Income Wheel: My Personal Philosophy Of Making Money! - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0002: The Ideal Business (To Own/Run) … Do You Know What It Is? - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0001: 60+ Ways To Make Money With Your Website - March 26, 2017
- Sony Street Style On-the-Ear Headphones (MDRG45LP) – Black - March 4, 2017
- Create Your Own Podcast Now - February 26, 2017
- Learn How To Get “Author Interviews” For The Book You Just Wrote - January 11, 2017
- Message From The Author - September 8, 2016
- OneSuite.com (Fax-to-Email) - July 21, 2016
- SquareUp.com - July 18, 2016
- MailerLite.com - July 15, 2016
Order the world's best chocolate chip cookies today from BartsCookies.com!