Whether you’re just starting a new coaching business, or you’ve been coaching for awhile, we can all use insightful tips, tactics, strategies and training that can help us improve how we run our coaching business. Hence why I really like this first chapter/course as it relates to starting and running a Rich Coach business.
In this first chapter course, you’ll learn about:
- The “Rich Coach” Secret Formula
- Choose Your Coaching Niche & Get Rich
- Roadblocks In The Way To Becoming a “Rich Coach”
- Custom Coaching Business Management Software Solutions
- Plan Your Coaching Business With My Simple “Rich Coach” Business Plan Formula
- Should You Get Certified As A Coach? (Yes/No/Maybe?)
- Should You Get Your Own Coach? (Yes/No/Maybe?)
- Outsourcing & Getting Help (So You Can Focus On Marketing, Coaching & Making Money)
You can just imagine the type of foundation you’ll have having gone through these sections. The rest of the book builds itself on this first chapter. So, without any further adieu, let’s kick this chapter off with a roll of $100 bills, shall we?
Who should take this course?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning how to start a coaching business.
- This course, and the rest of the Rich Coach course titles are intended for current/seasoned coaches, as well teachers, trainers, authors, speakers, consultants, therapists, healers, counselors, psychologists, creatives, artists, and anyone else who wants to turn their passion and profession into a money-making coaching enterprise helping others succeed in life and/or in their business.
- This course doesn’t teach you how to coach, per se, but more the business side of coaching.
If the above describes you, then by all means, take this course. This knowledge awaits you.
INSTRUCTIONS: To start learning, click on any lesson topic below. You can go in order or you can jump around. There’s navigation links on each lesson page to bring you back to this main course page.
About RICH COACH ♦ BROKE COACH
A “RICH COACH” Introduction
Starting & Running A “RICH COACH” Business
Lesson 1.1 — What Is The “Rich Coach” Secret Formula? Is There One? FREE
Lesson 1.2 — Find Your Coaching Niche, Flip The Switch & Get Rich FREE
I’ve been coaching and consulting clients globally on a wide range of topics ranging from Internet marketing to business, book publishing, audio/video recording, personal coaching, and other topics, for over two decades.
Whether I’m building huge websites for myself or others, giving them advice and guidance on writing books, designing books and book covers, setting up shopping carts and affiliate programs, creating products, building membership websites, recording studio-quality audio, filming video, providing marketing plans, writing business plans, training speakers, and giving interview advice … the list goes on. With all that, there’s one thing I’ve observed in these 25+ years and that’s how personal and business coaches alike are in such need of this type of help, training, guidance, and coaching in more ways than ever.
Because training, teaching, and writing personal and business self-help books comes so natural to me, I thought it would be great to share what I’ve learned from my experience and research in a training book for coaches that encapsulates many of my skills and talents in the areas of marketing, business plans, consulting, coaching, interacting with clients, sales/selling, creating products, building websites, and all the rest so coaches could accelerate their own business growth and improve their income earning potential as coaches. Coaches tell me, they love to coach, but when it comes to running the business, making sales and marketing, they just fall flat. Well, it’s time we end that trend.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE