When it comes to adding a product to the shopping cart, the process is about the same for all shopping carts. I recommend you review this checklist and “check off” each item when adding any product to your shopping cart:
1. ____ Assign a product category and/or sub-category.
2. ____ Select the type of product (digital, physical, service, event/registration, membership level, etc.).
3. ____ Add product title.
4. ____ Add short and long product description.
5. ____ Add product price.
6. ____ Upload an image of the product.
7. ____ Customize product recurring billing options to allow for more than one payment when customers purchase products.
8. ____ Charge shipping and handling (yes/no).
9. ____ Collect sales tax (yes/no).
10. ____ Is this product on sale or offering any special discount pricing (yes/no).
11. ____ Add additional tab information and content if your cart builds automatic product pages like WooCommerce does to make more sales. You might add reviews/testimonials, video trailers, etc.
12. ____ Quantity discount if bought in bulk, set a minimum quantity purchase and/or set discount %/$-off.
13. ____ Set inventory limits. (Leave blank=unlimited, or insert a number like 20 units left. “Out Of Stock” message will appear when the count runs down to “0”.)
14. ____ Add product options/features (small, regular, large, and additional pricing for x-large, etc.).
15. ____ Assign an autoresponder to this product.
16. ____ Assign product to an affiliate program. Have a default affiliate program or a specific one for one product.
17. ____ Assign specific affiliate commissions for each product with either 1st and/or 2nd tier affiliate commissions.
18. ____ Active / Inactive product allow you turn sales of products on/off.
What else do you need to know about adding a product to the cart? That will depend on the shopping cart and the features that come with it.
- Podcast Episode #0003: The Income Wheel: My Personal Philosophy Of Making Money! - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0002: The Ideal Business (To Own/Run) … Do You Know What It Is? - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0001: 60+ Ways To Make Money With Your Website - March 26, 2017
- Sony Street Style On-the-Ear Headphones (MDRG45LP) – Black - March 4, 2017
- Create Your Own Podcast Now - February 26, 2017
- Learn How To Get “Author Interviews” For The Book You Just Wrote - January 11, 2017
- Message From The Author - September 8, 2016
- OneSuite.com (Fax-to-Email) - July 21, 2016
- SquareUp.com - July 18, 2016
- MailerLite.com - July 15, 2016
Order the world's best chocolate chip cookies today from BartsCookies.com!