Use The Fade In/Fade Out Effect With The Music You Just Inserted In Your Audio
In this video tutorial, I’m show you how to use the Fade In/Fade Out effects with the music you just inserted in your audio recording.
To download a trial version of Sound Forge “Audio Studio” just click on the button below. Note, this is not a free program, but one you pay for. Is it worth buying? ABSOLUTELY! I’ve used this program to record all of my books and edit all kinds of audio. I also bought it years ago, and it’s still paying for itself over and over!
- Create Your Own Podcast Now - February 26, 2017
- Learn How To Get “Author Interviews” For The Book You Just Wrote - January 11, 2017
- Message From The Author - September 8, 2016
- OneSuite.com (Fax-to-Email) - July 21, 2016
- SquareUp.com - July 18, 2016
- MailerLite.com - July 15, 2016
- Libsyn Podcasting Plugin - July 15, 2016
- Advanced Ads - June 18, 2016
- Custom Taxonomy Order NE - January 15, 2016
- Using Sound Forge Audio Studio To Record/Edit Audio Recordings (Overview) - December 30, 2015
Order the world's best chocolate chip cookies today from BartsCookies.com!