Use The Fade In/Fade Out Effect With The Music You Just Inserted In Your Audio
In this video tutorial, I’m show you how to use the Fade In/Fade Out effects with the music you just inserted in your audio recording.
To download a trial version of Sound Forge “Audio Studio” just click on the button below. Note, this is not a free program, but one you pay for. Is it worth buying? ABSOLUTELY! I’ve used this program to record all of my books and edit all kinds of audio. I also bought it years ago, and it’s still paying for itself over and over!
- Podcast Episode #0003: The Income Wheel: My Personal Philosophy Of Making Money! - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0002: The Ideal Business (To Own/Run) … Do You Know What It Is? - March 26, 2017
- Podcast Episode #0001: 60+ Ways To Make Money With Your Website - March 26, 2017
- Sony Street Style On-the-Ear Headphones (MDRG45LP) – Black - March 4, 2017
- Create Your Own Podcast Now - February 26, 2017
- Learn How To Get “Author Interviews” For The Book You Just Wrote - January 11, 2017
- Message From The Author - September 8, 2016
- OneSuite.com (Fax-to-Email) - July 21, 2016
- SquareUp.com - July 18, 2016
- MailerLite.com - July 15, 2016
Order the world's best chocolate chip cookies today from BartsCookies.com!