Black Studio TinyMCE Widget is a WordPress widget plugin that adds a new Visual Editor widget type to your widget area allowing you to insert rich text and media objects into your sidebars with ease.
The default WordPress text widget really does lack of functionalities and it requires HTML knowledge, this plugin was born to overcome these limitations.
With Black Studio TinyMCE Widget you can edit your widgets in a WYSIWYG manner using the native WordPress TinyMCE editor, just like you do in posts and pages. And if you are a developer you may still switch back and forth from Visual to HTML mode.
- Add rich text widgets to your sidebars and edit them using visual editor
- Switch between Visual mode and HTML mode (including Quicktags toolbar)
- Insert images/videos from WordPress Media Library
- Insert links to existing WordPress pages/posts or external resources
- Support for fullscreen editing mode
- Support for widgets accessibility mode
- Support for WordPress networks (multi-site)
- Support for WPML (multi-language)
- Live preview in theme customizer
- Available in 20+ languages
… and so much more!
For more information about this WordPress plugin, and to download it from WordPress.org, click on the button below: