InBox serves those who are serious about eMail marketing so that their customers don’t bear the cost of thousands of smaller free accounts using the same eMail broadcasting system. This allows InBox to focus on your needs, providing not only the absolute best pricing for email delivery, but also the highest level of personalized customer service.
- Supports millions of subscribers.
- Send 1 million messages per hour or more.
- Import / Export CSV files into a mailing list.
- Create subscribe and unsubscribe forms for your website. Supports both opt-in and confirmed-opt-in.
- Custom Field Data to store subscriber first and last names, age, subscription preferences, etc—then use this for segmentation and personalization.
- Easily unsubscribe a list of email addresses in one shot.
- Create as many mailing lists as you need.
- Suppress individual campaigns against any list of addresses.
- Add addresses and domains to the banned list which guarantees that they will never receive email.
- Both global and per-mailing-list banned lists are supported.
- Easily split your mailing list into multiple parts to perform split A/B testing.
- Automatic “Open In Your Web Browser” Link
- InBox fully manages your deliverability or perform as-needed consulting.
- Edit campaigns using their graphical WYSIWYG editor or edit the HTML source directly.
- Easily import an email campaign from a website or upload a file with the HTML or text content.
- Powerful preview system allows you to send a proof email directly from the editing page. Great for agencies.
- Dynamically insert custom field data into the email. For example, personalize messages with your subscribers first and last names.
- Create and manage templates for your campaigns.
- See how many subscribers clicked and opened and which links in your email were clicked the most. Know if your open rate is going up or down and which messages connect most with subscribers.
- See how many emails bounced.
- See how many unsubscribes each campaign generates.
- See how many spam complaints were received. Keeping your complaint rate low is crucial for good deliverability.
- Advanced Segmentation: The segmentation engine allows you to send to only a portion of your list based on subscriber data or behavior. For example, using custom fields, you could send only to male subscribers aged 25 to 35. Or you could divide your list to send only to subscribers that clicked on a previous email campaign, and so on. The options are endless.
InboxFirst Engine delivers email, so you get all of its powerful deliverability features: email authentication, IP segmentation, deliverability reporting, bounce processing, and feedback loop processing.
For more information about InBoxFirst, and current pricing, click on the button below.