150+ Mistakes Coaches Make
BOOK FOR COACHES BY BART SMITH
Why be concerned about making mistakes? Isn’t failure feedback? Sure it is, but for coaches, minimizing the amount of times we fail or make mistakes will help keep us on track with our own goals as coaches, keep clients and prospects flowing in, keep clients moving towards their own goals with our help, and above all, keep our coaching businesses operating at optimal capacity.
Now, if you don’t watch out for them, well, you know what can happen: CONSEQUENCES = OUCH!
Interview Topic Introduction:
So, the following common mistakes happen to all coaches at one time or another. As coaches, we must constantly be on the lookout for some of these mistakes and do our best to try to avoid them.Whether you are a seasoned coach or new to coaching, my hope is that you will learn something new (or be reminded about something to watch out for) from this book to help you be even more successful in your coaching business pursuits!
Bart’s Bio & Introduction:
Bart Smith, is the author of 150+ Mistakes Coaches Make and Rich Coach ♦ Broke Coach, a 250+ page (workbook size) business, marketing and money-making manual for coaches. He’s also the founder of MyTrainingCenter.com, a huge online training website that teaches you about business, marketing, website design, audio recording, self-publishing, graphic design, and so much more in written, audio and video tutorials; all created by Bart himself.
Having authored and self-published 15+ of his own books, and possessing a strong skill-set in technology, online marketing, shopping carts, eMail marketing and business in general, Bart saw weaknesses in four key areas where coaches really suffer: business, marketing, finding clients and making money. As a result, he wrote Rich Coach ♦ Broke Coach and 150+ Mistakes Coaches Make.
- What inspired you to write a book like 150+ Mistakes Coaches Make?
- Where did you get the material or learn about these mistakes coaches make?
- How much money, time, progress, respect, etc. are lost due to coaches making these makes?
- Why do you think coaches make so many mistakes? 150+ is a lot of mistakes!
- This book was actually a chapter inside RICH COACH ♦ BROKE COACH, why did you take it out of that book and make it its own book?
- What are some of the mistakes coaches make and can you provide some examples?
- How can coaches avoid making these mistakes?
- How can people get a copy of the book?
- Is the book available in audio and eBook format?
- What’s your other book on coaching, Rich Coach Broke Coach, about?
- Where can coaches find that book?
- Are you available for coaching?
Book Details & Purchase Information:
The print, eBook and audio version of Bart’s book, 150+ Mistakes Coaches Make,at his website:
SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW
To schedule an interview with Bart Smith, contact Bart online through this website. Your interview inquiry will be responded to promptly.
PRINT THIS PAGE
You can print the contents of this page via a Microsoft Word .docx file, which contains all the questions you see, along with Bart’s bio, introductory statements, and other vital information you need to conduct a successful interview for this topic.
This .docx has been prepared for you so you can actually read through it on your computer, type inside it any notes or additional questions you might think of, and then print it for use when you conduct the interview. Good thinking, eh?
IMAGES & ARTWORK
Right-click and save any one of these to your computer for your use. Please do not link to these images as they will change over time. For more images, click on an interview topic on the left. You will find more images related to that topic for your use. Questions, just let me know.