BART SMITH’S “REALLY FAST”
Learn How To Write, Design, Publish, Print & Sell Your Book For Fun & Profit
Want to write a book? If the whole idea of writing a book baffles you, well, be baffled no more. Bart Smith’s SELF-PUBLISHING MANUAL walks you through every step of the process from the idea, to writing it, how to write it, how to get your book edited, how to design the front/back/spine covers (with examples), how to lay out the interior pages (with examples), how to set up and submit your book files to the printer (KDP.com), how to record your book, how to convert your book to a Kindle eBook, how to turn your book into an offline/online course, and how to market it. ALL IN ONE BOOK! If that doesn’t take the guesswork out of how to self-publish a book what does? There’s also a complementary course here at MTC regarding the contents of this book for those who want to learn online.
Bart’s Bio & Introduction:
Bart Smith, is the author of probably the best books on self-publishing there’s ever been written. How can I say this? Well, Bart’s written 18 books himself, many of which were written within 30 days (some a week or two); Bart does all his own cover design work; lays out the interior pages of his books on his own in ways no books rarely ever do which set his books apart; he records his own books; he’s turned many of his books into online and offline courses; and markets them too in so many authors wish they knew how to promote their books. Bart is the creator and founder of MyTrainingCenter.com, a huge online training website that teaches you how to write a book, build websites, record audio, market and promote yourself, speaking, graphic design, and so much more. Having a strong skill-set in technology, online and offline marketing, writing books, eCommerce, eMail marketing and business in general, Bart wanted to put all his self-publishing knowledge in one manual to help others write their books really fast too. It’s called BART SMITH’S SELF-PUBLISHING MANUAL. Help me welcome Bart Smith …
- How many books have you written? What inspired you to write so many?
- What topics do you cover and do you have more books you want to write?
- What inspired you to write a book on self-publishing?
- What are some of the obstacles people have when wanting to write a book?
- Where do you even start if you want to write a book and how do you maintain enthusiasm and finish writing it?
- What if someone has their manuscript done, what do they do next? What’s the next step?
- Does it cost any money to self-publish? What’s involved? What kind of help do you need to see this process through?
- Let’s go over the contents of your book. It really is packed with so much information:
PART 1: WHY do you want to write a book?
PART 2: PART 2: What TYPE Of Book Will You Write?
PART 3: HOW will you write your book?
PART 4: EDIT Your Book
PART 5: Design The INTERIOR Pages
PART 6: Design The FRONT/BACK COVERS
PART 7: Create Your KDP.com (Amazon) Account
PART 8: RECORD Your Book
PART 9: Convert Your Book Into An EBOOK
PART 10: Turn Your Book Into A COURSE
$$$ MARKETING & SELLING Your Book $$$
- What will someone take-away from this book do you think? Why should someone get it?
- Where can people purchase your self-publishing manual?
- Does the book come in audio, eBook or online course format?
- Do you teach this offline in front a live audience? Do you hold writer’s workshops?
- How does someone get a hold of you if they want help with their book?
Book Details & Purchase Information:
The paperback version and online course for Bart’s SELF-PUBLISHING MANUAL can be found at his website:
SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW
To schedule an interview with Bart Smith, contact Bart online through this website. Your interview inquiry will be responded to promptly. In a hurry? Call Bart directly at (323) 553-3210 PST to set up an interview.
PRINT THIS PAGE
You can print the contents of this page via a Microsoft Word .docx file, which contains all the questions you see, along with Bart’s bio, introductory statements, and other vital information you need to conduct a successful interview for this topic.
This .docx has been prepared for you so you can actually read through it on your computer, type inside it any notes or additional questions you might think of, and then print it for use when you conduct the interview. Good thinking, eh?
IMAGES & ARTWORK
Right-click and save any one of these to your computer for your use. Please do not link to these images as they will change over time. For more images, click on an interview topic on the left. Questions, just let me know.