If you use Libsyn, SoundCloud, Spreaker, PodBean or any other service to produce your podcast show feed, then you can use Simple Podcast Press (a WordPress plugin) to publish those podcast shows right on your WordPress website.
Simply buy it, install it, and enter your iTunes URL, and that’s it! Within seconds, Simple Podcast Press will create a new page for each of your podcast episodes and automatically add a very attractive player designed to build your eMail list and grow your audience of listeners. From then on, every time you produce a new podcast show, it will automatically appear on your WordPress website.
- Automatically showcase your latest 4 or 5 star worldwide iTunes Reviews on any page or in the sidebar. You also get access to all the reviews from the convenience of your WordPress dashboard. Nice!
- Automatically add opt-in eMail subscription forms to all your existing and new podcast episodes to build your email list faster than ever before.
- Automatically add custom call-to-action buttons to all your episode pages. You can customize the colours and what page they take your listeners too.
- Grow your following on Twitter by turning any text on your show notes page into a beautiful tweetable that can be easily shared with a single click.
- You can easily add interacivity to your show notes page including clickable links that advance the player to a specific time to keep your listeners engaged on your site.
- Add a sidebar widget that automatically showcases your latest podcast episode so your visitors can start listening right away.
- Easily add full transcripts without cluttering up your show notes page. These transcripts are collapsable and only appear when someone clicks on th.
… and so much more!
Note, this is not a free plugin, but one you pay for (and download) through their website. Click on the button below to learn more about this plugin, which I highly recommend you get.