In this video tutorial, I’m going to upload and unzip a zipped file from your computer to your website hosting account or web server. This skill is a great one to have in case you need to upload certain/large files to your website server that you can’t do some other traditional way, such as going through the standard WordPress dashboard via Plugin or Theme uploader.
When you know how to upload and unzip (or extract) zip files to your website hosting account, you can upload your entire website, which you zipped up on a former web hosting platform.
There are so many ways you can utilize zipped files, whether for personal or professional reasons. Check out my other video tutorials in this series on working with zip files. I’m sure they’ll benefit you in many ways.
- Podcast Episode #0001: 60+ Ways To Make Money With Your Website - March 26, 2017
- WishPond.com - October 21, 2018
- ClickFunnels.com - October 21, 2018
- Sony Street Style On-the-Ear Headphones (MDRG45LP) – Black - March 4, 2017
- Create Your Own Podcast Now - February 26, 2017
- Learn How To Get “Author Interviews” For The Book You Just Wrote - January 11, 2017
- Message From The Author - September 8, 2016
- OneSuite.com (Fax-to-Email) - July 21, 2016
- SquareUp.com - July 18, 2016
- MailerLite.com - July 15, 2016
Order the world's best chocolate chip cookies today from BartsCookies.com!